|Cash, Check, or Shell Aviation Card
- Oil: We carry various types of Aero Shell, Exxon, and Phillips oil.
- Transient Parking, overnight $10.00/night
- Transient Parking, daily up to 4 hours free, then $10.00 or waived with fuel purchase, (min. 10 gal.)
- Helicopter Ramp fee $50.00, waived if under 3,500 lbs. or Jet A purchase of 20 gallons or more
- Aircraft Handling fee of $25.00, if staff is required to relocate aircraft to or from fueling area
- Rental Cars: Our area is serviced by the College Park locations for Hertz and Enterprise. Both of these providers will pick you up from the airport to get you set up with a rental car. The airport does not offer a courtesy car.
- Public Transportation: College Park-University of Maryland Metro Station is a short walk of less than ten minutes. At this station, visitors can ride Metro's Green Line into downtown D.C. Approximate travel time from the College Park station to Downtown, D.C. is 25 minutes, and costs approximately $5 each way.
Copyright © 2014 College Park Airport
1909 Corporal Frank Scott Drive College Park, MD 20740